Election Day is Tuesday, March
Don’t forget to register to vote. You can now register online, by mail, or in person. If you miss the registration deadlines, you can still register during early voting or on Election Day, but you must vote immediately after registration.
You can register:
– Online: Using the online site to register to vote or to change your name and/or address.
(Deadline: 11:59 pm, Sun., March 1)
– By Mail: Using this downloadable form. Fill in the blanks, print it, sign it, and deliver it or mail it.
(Deadline: 11:59 pm, Tue., Feb. 18)
Click here for a downloadable form
– In Person at Early Voting: At any site in Chicago from March 2 through March 16.
Click here to find an early voting location
– At Your Precinct Polling Place ON ELECTION DAY on MARCH 17.
– At the Illinois Secretary of State’s Office: If also obtaining a new driver’s license or state ID during that visit.
(Deadline: 11:59 pm., Sun., March 1)
After your registration form is processed, the Election Board will mail you a new voter card.